Wildlife Removal Services
Safe and professional animal control and wildlife removal.
Safe Animal Removal From Your Home
Homeowners, in Florida, it happens all the time. Wildlife like raccoons, skunks, squirrels, and more can somehow make their way into your home. In some cases, you can open the door and they will scurry out on their own. Sometimes, though, pest animals will hunker down and prepare to fight. In situations like the latter, call animal control services like Dave’s Pest Control. Trying to remove a scared or aggressive wild animal yourself can result in harm to you, the animal, or someone else. At Dave’s Pest Control, we make every effort to provide wildlife removal services that won’t harm the animal or damage your property. Give us a call today to remove surprise critters from your home.
At Dave’s Pest Control, we offer a variety of animal control services, tools, and methods like:
- Trapping and removal of small animals and pests like raccoons, skunks, and squirrels
- Capture and safe removal of animals like birds, bats, or snakes
- Prevention of wildlife entering your home in the future
- Cleaning and decontaminating
- Animal control inspections that ensure all the intruders have vacated
Have an unwanted, wild animal intruder in your home? Reach out to our animal control team at Dave’s Pest Control today for safe wildlife removal services.
Wildlife Removal & Animal Control Animal Control in Flagler, Volusia, & Brevard Counties
Our Wildlife Control Services Include:
- Trapping animals like:
- Raccoon removal
- Skunk removal
- Squirrel removal
- Opossum removal
- Rats and Mice
- Animal Capture and Removal for:
- Bird removal, squirrel removal, snake removal, bat removal, raccoons, and much more
- Animal Blocking & Exclusion
- We will prevent unwanted animals from re-entering your home
- Clean-Up and Decontamination
- Odor Control
- On-Time Quick Service
- Professional Technicians
- Animal-Intrusion Inspections
Same-day service available!
We offer our animal control solutions in Daytona, Port Orange, Edgewater, New Smyrna, and throughout Flagler, Volusia, and parts of Brevard County.